Money lessons, lesson plans, worksheets, interactive lessons, and informative articles.
Many young people graduate without a basic understanding of money and money management, business, the economy, and investing. We hope to help teachers, parents, individuals, and institutions teach these skills, while reinforcing basic math, reading, vocabulary, and other important skills.
- Money Instructor®
Not a member yet? Click Here
Teach and learn money skills, personal finance, money management, business, careers, real life skills, and more...
- An educator or parent who wants to introduce his or her students to money and personal finance?
- An elementary school teacher who wants to introduce their class to the basics of money?
- A secondary school teacher who is looking for learning strategies on money?
- An individual or institution interested in teaching and supporting financial education?
- A math teacher who wants to add some real world skills to reinforce basic math?
- A social studies teacher who is looking for real world skills material to add to his or her curriculum?
- A teacher of special education students or gifted education looking for a curriculum on money related subjects?
Do you want to teach:
- Money basics - including counting money, recognition, and other practical elementary money skills
- Personal Finance
- Money management
- Job and Career skills Business skills
- Economic fundamentals
- Everyday real world life skills
So your students can learn such skills as:
- Money Recognition and Counting Money
- Counting and Change with Coins
- Spending and Saving
- Paying Taxes
- Basic Money Math
- Checks, Checking, and Checkbooks
- Investing Numeracy, Basic Math, and Reading Comprehension
- Jobs and Careers
- Business Education
- and more lifeskills
If you are an educator, parent, individual, or institution who wants to teach basic money skills, personal finance, life skills, and more, then Money Instructor® is for you.
At our site you will find:
- Money Worksheets and printables
- Money Lessons
- Money Lesson Plans
- Interactive Money Lessons, Activities, and Instructional Games
- Informative Articles, Tips, Advice, and Information
- Useful Money links
Our members include:
- Educators, Parents, Individuals, and Institutions
- K-12 teachers, pre-K, kindergarten and elementary school, high school, middle school teachers
- Financial Advisors
- Math teachers teaching consumer math, practical math, and general math
- Social Studies teachers
- Business teachers, income and money classes
- Home School moms and dads
- Life skills teachers
- Education majors
- Primary Education, Secondary Education
- Special education, learning support, special abilities, special needs, learning disabled
- Resource teachers
- Inclusive Educational Instructors - Inclusion programs
- Adult Education Instructors
- ESL Teachers
- Gifted education teachers
- College Instructors
- Religious organizations
- Banks and other Financial Institutions
- Corporations, Large and Small Businesses
- from the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and around the world
Here is what some of our members are saying about Money Instructor®
Great site. Easy to use. Very helpful. Finding exactly what I am looking for.
IT IS JUST WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR STARTING MONEY WITH MY KID. THANK YOU.
My daughter has so much trouble with money and this site is great it has so many activities to help her with change thank you!
I teach special education and this site has given me so much material this week!!! I am heading toward a token economy where they get paid for being a student but they must buy their pencils, pay rent for their desk, pay if their late to class ,etc. Your material has been helpful in beginning my money, checks, etc unit! The more you create, the more I find in that direction the better I like it! Thanks!
This website is such a wonderful resource. You can drill individual students with a different worksheet each day and maintain the goal of counting pennies and nickels or whatever combination suits until they get it. Just keep hitting the refresh button. GREAT!!!!!!!
I was very pleased to find your site when I began doing workshops with high school students on life skills regarding banking, cash flow, debt, etc. It has been very useful.
Thanks, I teach Personal Finance to seniors and definitely appreciate your site!
Hello, your site is great! I've been in the banking business for 31 years, and I volunteer teach Money Management to all kinds of groups.
Your website is great! I am a teacher of young adults with special needs and the materials for checking accounts, checkbook, etc., are a big help for me.
I'm using this information and problems for my Consumer Math class for 11-12th graders... I really enjoy using this web site.
We love the interactive games in third grade!
This is simply the greatest website since "Overtime Pay". It is so helpful. I am doing a class on money management for children 10-17 and this is exciting and lesson plans are great to help them become introduced to money, how to save, how to spend and so-oo-oo much more. Also, this is a program we are providing for the young people of our church and we have spent three Saturdays during the month of August to teach, train, instruct, build character and so much more for the future. Again thank you for this site!
The activities are very creative and useful! Excellent division of skills levels and concepts! Thanks for the thorough and expansive coverage of concepts!
The random generator is a superb feature! Great for extra practice for both remediation and challenge work. Thanks!
What a great site! I work with students with special needs and it's a wonderful resource. Thanks!!!
I just wanted to say thank you for making the time card worksheets. I wasn't expecting to see them put up so quickly. I've been making my own for the class. Thanks a bunch. I'm so glad that I found this site! Your site is a life saver.
I love these worksheets. I teach 9-12 mentally handicapped students and using these help them a lot.
I really appreciate the worksheets. I have some workbooks that are complete curriculum and do not cover areas as in depth as I'd like them to. Your site is a big help for getting more in-depth. Thank you!!!
I am new to your web site. The work sheets are great.
My students love these worksheets! We are using calculators to add the coins.
I love this site for teaching my students real life math skills.... Thanks!
Thanks for the great ideas. My special education high school students really learned this semester!
First time here personally I think your great! Thanks for making an "ole Granny" look good.
I love your worksheets. I am working with an autistic child who has NO concept of money. The variety and amount of sheets you have is a godsend to me. I can't thank you enough.
This is a great site. Thanks for the worksheets they were a big help!
I look forward to using your website in my curriculum and sharing its wonderful advantages with my many homeschool friends.
I LOVE the site...I teach pre-pre GED to kids 16-24, some of whom have math and language skills that most 3rd or 4th graders have, so this is really a great learning site for them...keep up the great work.
I love your worksheets. they are very handy for my students.
Thanks for the wonderful unit on checkbook maintenance! I am a special education teacher of high school students and this type of functional academics is EXACTLY what I need!
This site is great... I really appreciate the access to free materials. I have recommended your site to other teachers in my district.
I love these worksheets. They are so motivating for my students as they are learning a great deal and making good progress because the worksheets are so fun and motivating. I am a Special Education teacher and I love the way I can select varying levels of difficulty for the same concepts. It make modifying and adapting so much easier. Your program saves me hours and hours of time with a much more professional look to the activity sheets than I could design myself. I am subscribing to your program as long as I teach. Thank you for designing such rewarding and motivating lessons that help the students become more skillful learning life skills.
You should know how much I appreciate my subscription with you. Your service is outstanding! I've subscribed to other worksheet generator websites and they can't hold a candle to you! You're easy to navigate, there's no complicated steps to access randomly generated worksheets and, most of all, there's no long waiting periods to deal with! Quality and professionalism is stamped all over this website! You are to be applauded for your efforts. My experience with you will generate long-term loyalty. Thank you so much.
Thanks, love the site already! It is cool... have checked it out before and thought that it was so awesome! Had to come back again and again...
Not a Member yet?
Teach and learn money skills, personal finance, money management, business, careers, real life skills, and more.... MoneyInstructor®